Dear account holders,
- choose a word, in any language
- use personal information such as your name, girlfriend/boyfriend/pet's name, make of car, etc.
- use only lower case letters
- tell anyone your password
- use the password you were given when you first got your account on the system
A good way to compose an easy-to-remember, but difficult to exploit password is to think of a line from a song or poem and use the first letter of each word. (But don't forget to include a number or non-alphanumeric character!)
- choose an obscure password preferably between 6 and 8 characters in length, of mixed case and containing at least one numeric character in the middle of the password and/or one non-alphanumeric character such as (!, @, =, ,, +, -, :, etc.).
Thanks for your cooperation.